Life Coaching in Manchester
7 Marshbrook Drive
I'm a Life Coach and Career Coach. I help people work out what they want from their life, career or business and through coaching support them to achieve the outcome they are looking for.
Ultimately, this is the best version of themselves, realising their potential and becoming the person they want to be.
As your coach, I will help you become more focused and self-aware and set the right goals to get you to where you want to be.
Here are some of the areas that I typically work with people on:
Career and Executive Coaching
- Working out what career is right for you – what you're doing now or something new
- Managing career change and development
- Setting up and developing your own business
- Better time management to become more productive at work
- Developing your confidence and business skills to reach your potential
Designing Your Life
- Identifying your life purpose – what you want to do with your life
- Working out what makes you feel happy and fulfilled – and how to achieve it
- Using your time better so you can do all the things you want to
- Establishing productive and resourceful morning and evening routines to be more productive and do more every day
- Beating procrastination and establishing positive, consistent habits
- Understanding who you are and what you want from life to be happy
- Working out your values and understanding how they affect your life choices
- Living mindfully to enjoy your life every day
- Confidence building: overcoming limiting beliefs that have held you back from achieving the things you want to do
- Identifying and appreciating your strengths: and how to use them to achieve your potential
- Understanding what you want from life and how this affects you and your (potential) partner
- Having the confidence to find a new relationship – and one that is good for you
- Building bridges and developing relationships with people in your life
- Being more assertive and confidence building for difficult decisions
- Resourceful habits for dating and enjoying sex again
- Understanding and feeling confident and comfortable with your sexuality
I offer one-to-one coaching sessions by phone or video call (e.g. Skype or Zoom), which offers many benefits over working face to face for both client and coach.
As a client, you have much greater flexibility and you can choose the right coach for you, regardless of where you live. Although I am based in Manchester in the UK, a high proportion of my clients live in other countries, including across Europe, the US, Canada, and Australia.
You can also be coached wherever is comfortable or convenient for you. Maybe at home, your office or while you are away on business or taking a trip somewhere. Being in a place that feels comfortable and secure means you are likely to feel more relaxed than meeting at the coach's location.
The most important elements of a coaching session are the client's words and how they say them. A good coach can get all the information they need just from listening to the client's voice.
I offer a range of coaching packages are designed around your work and life commitments to make the best use of our time together.
The first step is to arrange a free 30 minute consultation session and from this I will recommend the best package for you.
There are currently no reviews for this company
All fields are required. Your review will appear immediately.
Arrange a free, no obligations coaching discovery call with Chris Cooper and move one step closer to achieving your life and career goals.
Life coaching is all about helping you reach your potential – becoming the best version of yourself. The person you always wanted to be, who is happy, in control and doing all the things you want to do. Working together, I will help you reach your goals.
Career and executive coaching is all about taking control of your career. Working with me as your coach, I will help you better understand what you want from life, working alongside you to reach your career or business goals for the lifestyle you want.
I engaged Chris's professional life coaching services in 2016. I had experienced life coaching before but found Chris's approach to be the most effective. He tailors his tools and methods to the individual rather than a 'one size fits all' approach. His guidance and encouragement helped me create an action plan, which was both straightforward and not scary to implement, and had a hugely positive impact on shaping my professional way forward. I heartily recommend Chris to anyone searching for support in finding their next step forward, whether big or small. Chris can help you get there! By Caroline Thompson
Chris shows great energy and his obvious enthusiasm makes you feel encouraged and excited. He's compassionate, friendly, supportive and welcoming. Your needs are at the forefront of his mind. Chris can make you feel at ease very quickly and he clearly knows his stuff. He has a great way of helping you find out the answers yourself from within and challenging you to exciting new goals. I would really recommend him as a coach. By Gareth Brewerton
Testimonials are added by the business owner and are not independently verified.